Zebra’s ZT400 series industrial barcode printers are efficient, user-friendly and durable. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to find out more about the ZT410 or the ZT420 barcode label printer.
Features of the ZT400 Series Industrial Barcode Printers
The Zebra ZT400 series industrial barcode printers offers five user-friendly features for your consideration.
First and most important feature is print method. Both the ZT410 and ZT420 can operate as a thermal transfer and direct thermal printer.
The second feature is label width.
- The ZT410 prints labels up to 4″ wide.
- The ZT420 has the capacity to print up to 6″ labels.
Print speed is the third feature of the Zebra ZT400 series printers.
- The ZT410 prints up to 14 inches per second (ips).
- The ZT420 will print up to 12 ips.
The fourth important feature of both printers is print resolution.
- The ZT410 has available print resolutions of 203, 300 and 600 dots per inch (dpi).
- The ZT420 features 203 and 300 dpi.
Finally, both of the printers in the Zebra ZT400 series feature an icon-based LCD panel for easy set up. This feature is designed for ease of use with current and future print jobs.
The four media handling options your company may find most beneficial are:
- Internal rewinder– Full 8″ full roll of printed labels
- A second useful option is the label peel off kit.
- The third option is the heavy-duty cutter.
- Last, but not least is the 300 dpi print option.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help your company implement either the Zebra ZT410 or the Zebra ZT420 industrial barcode printers.
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted September 23, 2019 By Lucy
Zebra Industrial Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio, TX