The Zebra GC420 series desktop printers are efficient, easy to operate and maintain. This series features two printers: the GC420d (direct thermal) and the GC420t (thermal transfer). Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to find out more about these desktop printers.
Features of the Zebra GC420 Series Desktop Printers
Barcode Southwest has identified three user-friendly features for this desktop printer series .
Size and construction are the first important features of this printer.
- The physical dimensions make these printers desirable.
- The GC420d measures:
- Length 8.2,” Width 7.9″ and a Height of 6.7″ this printer weighs only 3 pounds.
- The GC420t is slightly larger:
- Length 9.4″, Width 7.9″ with a Height of 6.8.” This printer weighs in at 3.2 pounds.
- The GC420d measures:
- This desktop printers offer quality construction. The durable dual-wall construction and high-impact case allows either printer to withstand wear and tear which, in turn, reduces printer downtime.
Secondly, are printer specifications ((both printers).
- The maximum print width is 4.09″.
- Maximum print speed of 4 inches per second (ips).
- Maximum print length up to 39″.
- Print resolution of 2.3 dots per inch (dpi).
The third feature is its media characteristics.
- Media width ranges from 1.00″ to 4.25″.
- Maximum media roll size is a 5″ OD.
- This printer works with the following media types:
- Roll or fan-fold feed.
- Die cut, continuous.
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer.
- Receipt paper.
- Wristband stock.
- Ribbon characteristics (thermal-transfer option only)
- Standard length of 244′.
- Width 1.33′ to 4.3″.
Ideal Printer Applications
Zebra recommends the following five industry applications for the GC420 series desktop printers.
The first application is Manufacturing.
- Work-in-progress labeling
- Product and shipping labeling
Transportation and Logistics is the second recommended application for this desktop printer series.
- Boarding tickets
- Bag tags
- Parking passes
A third application is Retail.
- Price labeling
- Receipt printing
The fourth application is Government.
- Asset management
- Documents management
- Evidence tracking
Finally, this printer works well in the Healthcare industry.
- Medical records labeling
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help your company implement the Zebra GC420 series desktop printers.
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted December 23, 2019 By Lucy
User-Friendly Desktop Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio