The Zebra 3600 Series (Ultra-Rugged) scanners are high-quality barcode scanners that can improve your company’s productivity. Call Barcode Southwest at (888) 764-9965 to see how your company can benefit from using this scanner.
Benefits of the Zebra 3600 Series Scanners
Your company’s productivity and efficiency depend upon the quality of products that you use. The Zebra 3600 series ultra-rugged barcode scanners epitomize “high quality.” Barcode Southwest recommends this scanner for three reasons.
- The first reason is its superior 1-D and 2-D scanning performance.
- Second, is the near indestructible design.
- Last, is the scanner’s ability to work in extreme temperature ranges.
Superior 1-D and 2-D Scanning Performance
1D barcodes, or Universal Product Codes (UPCs) are linear. These barcodes represent product information with black parallel bars and a sequence of numbers.
2D barcodes, on the other hand, contain data that is contained within a “square.” These are also known as QR codes.
The Zebra 3600 series scanners maximize your scanning productivity in the following four ways.
- First, these rugged scanners capture every mark on every code. Also, print size, surface and/or print density make no difference. Additionally, this scanner captures laser etching and chemical etching as well as inkjet mold cast and thermal spray markings.
- Secondly, this scanner is capable of 100,000+ scans with each complete charge.
- A third compelling reason is the environmental conditions in which this printer works.
- Finally, the Zebra 3600 series scanner is the one you need from start to finish. These printers take you from the production through picking and shipping.
Near Indestructible Design
The third feature of these scanners is their near indestructibility. Zebra describes this series as “…the most indestructible design in its class.” No product is completely indestructible.
You need to know you are purchasing a product that has durability. Three factors contribute to the durability and longevity of the Zebra 3600 series scanners.
- To begin with, these scanners come with a “5,000 tumble” specification.
- A second longevity/durability feature is the scanner’s ability to withstand numerous drops from heights up to 8 feet.
- As a third consideration, these scanners are:
- Dust proof.
- Waterproof and submersible.
Extreme Temperature Ranges
The third benefit to using the Zebra 3600 series rugged barcode scanners is the extreme temperature ranges these scanners can withstand. Barcode Southwest works with companies that have a wide variety of climates and conditions. We understand the need for products that will consistently work in any indoor/outdoor condition(s). These scanners have the following temperature ranges:
- Corded scanners function in temperatures ranging from -220 F to 1220 F.
- Cordless scanners function in temperatures ranging from -40 F to 1220 F.
Call Barcode Southwest at (888) 764-9965 to see how we can help you use the Zebra 3600 ultra-rugged barcode scanner to best benefit your company. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode scanners, thermal printers, and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted July 08, 2019 By Lucy
Barcode Scanners (Corded and Wireless) for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio