The TTP-246M Pro Series industrial printer is another TSC durable, user-friendly thermal transfer barcode printer. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to learn how the TTP-246M can meet your printing needs!
Key Features of the TTP-246M Pro Series
This printer offers many selling points. However, Barcode Southwest likes the following four key features:
The first is the ease of loading label material (media). The inside cover shows label and ribbon threading patterns.
Label and Ribbon Threading Diagram Inside Cover
- This printer can handle up to an outer diameter (OD) 8.2″ label capacity.
- Additionally, it can print labels ranging from 1″-4.5″ in width.
A second helpful feature is the large LCD display with a 6-button menu.
A third key feature is print speed.
- The 246M (200 dpi) features a print speed of 8 inches per second.
- The 344M model (300 dpi) has a print speed of 6 inches per second.
A final important reason to consider this printer is its ability to print 1-D and 2-D barcode images.
- A 1-D barcode image is also known as a Universal Product Code (UPC). The familiar image is represented by parallel bars.
- The 2-D barcode image contains product information in a square.
Available TSC Options
In addition to the above key features, Barcode Southwest recommends the following two TSC options for their TTP-246M Pro Series printer.
- First is an Internal Rewinding Kit.
- A second option is a Peel-off Kit. This option works well when you need only one label at a time.
Suggested Applications for Your TTP-246M Pro Series
Applications for this printer are limited only by your needs. TSC suggested applications include:
- Healthcare patient safety.
- Compliance labeling.
- Order fulfillment and distribution.
- Shipping and receiving.
TSC offers a best in industry warranty with three outstanding features.
First, the TTP-246M pro series desktop thermal label printers come with a two year printer warranty.
Second, the printhead has a 12 month or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Last, the platen roller has a 12 month or 2 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Call Barcode Southwest to learn how to implement the TTP-246 pro series industrial thermal transfer barcode printer. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted September 02, 2019 By Lucy
Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.