The TSC TTP-225 printer is a space-saving desktop, highly efficient thermal transfer (TT) printer. Call Barcode Southwest 888-764-9965 and let us help with your labeling and printing needs!
Features of the TSC TTP-225 Desktop TT Printer
The TTP-225 desktop thermal transfer printer is a robust 2-inch label printer. Barcode Southwest recommends this printer for three reasons:
The first feature is its small size. This printer consumes a mere 5.51″ X 9.49″ valuable desktop space.
A second important feature is the ease of label/ribbon loading. The clamshell design requires no more than opening the cover and dropping the labels into the body. Once the labels have been loaded, calibration is a snap!
All TSC printers feature label and ribbon loading diagrams. This printer is no exception.
Diagram of label and ribbon loading with a desktop (clamshell construction) printer.
A third key feature is the print capabilities.
- This printer has a resolution of 203 dots per inch (dpi) with a print speed of 5 inches per second (ips), the TSC TTP-225 desktop printer wastes no valuable production time.
- In addition to the print speed, this 2″ printer is also available in a 300 dpi version (Model TTP-323).
- The TTP-225 supports a 5″ outer diameter (OD) label capacity.
- The ribbon length for this thermal transfer printer is approximately 1,771′ on on a 0.5″ core.
- Finally, is the ability to print QR codes. Please note: We highly recommend the TTP-323 for small QR codes.
Dealer Options for the TSC TTP-225
As well as the above key features, the following two accessories are available for use with this thermal transfer desktop printer.
- The peel-off module is great when you need only one label at a time.
- A second available option is the guillotine with full or partial cutting capabilities.
Barcode Southwest recommends four industry applications for the TSC TTP-225 desktop printer.
- A first recommendation is the use of this printer for oil change and auto service labeling.
- Second is the healthcare industry. The 2-inch width is perfect for patient wristbands. Additional uses include patient tracking information and specimen labeling.
- Small businesses and home office mailing labels are also perfect for this powerful desktop printer.
- As a fourth feature, this thermal transfer printer can be used for any form of product marking.
TSC Limited Warranty
TSC offers a best in industry warranty with three outstanding features.
First, the TTP-225 desktop printers come with a two year printer warranty.
Second, the printhead has a 12 month or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Last, the platen roller has a 12 month or 2 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Barcode Southwest can help you learn how the TSC TTP-225 desktop thermal transfer label printer can best benefit your company. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted September 16, 2019 By Lucy
Desktop Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.