The TSC MX240P barcode printer is the newest mainstream industrial barcode label printer. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965! Let us show you how this fast, high-volume printer can benefit your company.
Key Features of the TSC MX240P Barcode Printer
The MX240P barcode printer has many outstanding features. Barcode Southwest has identified three key features that will benefit your company.
Increased productivity is the first of the TSC MX240P barcode printer features.
This barcode printer features the following four “pluses.”
- First, the MX240P thermal barcode printer supports an optional 8″ OD full roll internal rewinder.
- The second feature is the 4.3″ color touch LCD panel with 6-button control.
- Related to the speed capability is the third feature. The MX240P is available in 203, 300 and 600 dpi resolutions.
- Lastly, the “Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces the cleanest, high quality barcodes.
This TSC thermal transfer barcode printer has speed as its second feature.
The MX240P series features four “speedy” bonuses:
- First is its print speed capability up to 18 ips.
- Premium printhead technology with a 536 MHz processor is the second of these bonuses.
- A third feature is all the memory you will need to print high quality labels delivered at the fastest speeds.
- Need to print consecutive numbers and/or different record after record? The MX240P thermal barcode printer can do this!
Available Options for the MX240P Barcode Label Printer
- Full roll internal rewinding kit.
- Peel-off kit.
- Regular (full guillotine) cutter.
- Heavy duty (full cut rotary) printer.
Applications for the MX240P Barcode Label Printer
Barcode Southwest recommends the following five applications:
- High volume printing.
- Compliance labeling.
- Inventory management.
- Asset management.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help you implement the TSC MX240P thermal printer. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted June 03, 2019 By Lucy
Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.