The MH240 series barcode printers boast high speed, high volume printing. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to learn how this thermal transfer printer can go to work for your company.
Key Features of the MH240 Series Barcode Printer
This 4” thermal transfer industrial barcode printer has many features your company will find useful. Barcode Southwest has identified three key features:
The first feature of the MH240 is a 14 inches per second (ips) print speed.
- While the MH240 prints 203 dots per inch (dpi), it is available in models that print 300 and 600 dpi.
The second key feature of the user-friendly nature of the TSC MH240 series barcode printer.
- As with all TSC printers, a loading diagram for print media (label and ribbons) is shown on the inside wall of the printer. This leaves no guesswork and saves valuable production time.
- The 3.5″ color LCD panel with a 6-button menu allows you to quickly set up the critical print features such as calibration and print speed.
- Third is the “Thermal Smart Control” technology which allows your company to consistently print crisp, high-quality images (QR codes).
As a third feature, this printer can also function as a direct thermal (ribbonless) printer.
TSC industrial printer with internal rewinder
Available Options for the TSC MH240 Series Barcode Printer
Barcode Southwest recommends four dealer options for your TSC MH240 industrial printer:
- The first is the factory internal (full roll) rewinding kit.
- A second (dealer) option is the label peel off kit.
- The third (dealer) option is a full cut guillotine cutter.
- Finally, is the full cut heavy-duty guillotine cutter.
Peeler Kit Cutter
TSC Limited Warranty
TSC offers a best in industry warranty with three outstanding features.
First, the MH240 series industrial printers come with a two year printer warranty.
Second, the printhead has a 12 month or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Last, the platen roller has a 12 month or 2 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help your company implement the MH240 series barcode printer. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted October 28, 2019 By Lucy
Industrial Label Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.