The TSC ME240 thermal transfer barcode printer is the newest mainstream industrial barcode label printer. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965! Let us show you how this fast, high-volume printer can benefit your company.
TSC ME240 Thermal Transfer Barcode Printer Key Features
Increased productivity is the first of the TSC ME240 features.
This barcode printer features the following four features:
- First, the ME240 thermal barcode printer supports an 8″ OD full roll label capacity.
- The second feature is the 6-button control touch LCD panel.
- A third important feature is print speed capability up to 6 ips.
- Finally, the ME240 is available in 203 dpi resolution.
The second key feature of the ME240 thermal transfer barcode printer is that it is user-friendly.
- First, and foremost is the color touch LCD panel with 6-button control. This allows for quick and easy printer set up and job status check.
- Secondly, common tasks such as label calibration are one touch away.
- Finally, menus can be customized to bring common tasks to the front screen, making the ME240 Series the most user friendly printer.
This TSC thermal barcode printer has speed as it’s third key feature.
The ME240 Series features two”speedy” bonuses:
- Premium printhead technology with a faster processor is the first of these bonuses.
- A second feature is all the memory customers will need to print high quality labels delivered at the fastest speeds.
TSC recommends four print applications:
Third, Compliance Labeling.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help you implement the TSC ME240 thermal printer with your Houston, TX company. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted June 17, 2019 By Lucy
Thermal Transfer Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.