The TSC MB240 industrial barcode printer is the leader for 4″ light industrial label printing. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to learn why the TSC MB240 is THE light industrial barcode printer for your company!
Key Features of the TSC MB240 Barcode Printer
This printer offers many features. However, Barcode Southwest likes the following six selling points:
The first is printer versatility. The MB240 industrial barcode printer can print either thermal transfer OR direct thermal.
A second key feature is print speed.
- The TSC MB240 (203 dots per inch-dpi) ) features a maximum print speed of 10 inches per second (ips).
Third are the media (label) features.
- As mentioned above, this is your printer for labels with a 4″ width. Labels of most any lengths can be printed.
- This printer works with the following types of media:
- Black mark
- Fan fold
Fourth, when using this printer in the thermal transfer mode, the ribbons must be considered.
- Ribbon length is a maximum of 450 meters in length (1476 feet) on a one-inch core.
- The ribbon width ranges from 1.6″ to approximately 4.3.”
Ease of media loading and print set-up are the fifth useful features.
- Label and ribbon threading diagrams are on the inside cover of the printer. These diagrams make media loading painless and error free.
- Printer set-up is made easy by using the 3.5″ intuitive color touch display.
A sixth important reason to consider this printer is the ability to print 1-D and 2-D barcode images.
- A 1-D barcode image is also known as a Universal Product Code (UPC). The familiar image is represented by parallel bars.
- The 2-D barcode image contains product information in a square.
Available TSC Options
In addition to the above key features, Barcode Southwest recommends the following two TSC dealer options for the MB240 printer.
- First is an Internal Rewinding Kit.
- A second option is a Peel-off Kit. This option works well when you need only one label at a time.
Suggested Applications for Your TSC MB240 Industrial Barcode Printer
Applications for this printer are limited only by your needs. TSC suggested applications include:
- Warehouse and Logistics.
TSC offers a best in industry warranty with three outstanding features.
First, the TSC MB240 industrial barcode printers comes with a two year printer warranty.
Second, the printhead has a 12 month or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Last, the platen roller has a 12 month or 2 million linear inches (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Call Barcode Southwest to learn how to implement the TSC MB240 industrial direct thermal/thermal transfer barcode printer. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted November 04, 2019 By Lucy
4″ Industrial Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.