Small circuit board labels require specific label material and the right thermal transfer barcode printer to create a quality image. The combination of the label material and barcode printer will create clean, crisp images that your Austin, TX company requires. Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965. Let us help you learn more about label materials and thermal transfer barcode printers!
The Right Small Circuit Board Label Material
Thermal transfer labels made for Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) are critical to identifying the internal circuitry or the part itself. Therefore, choosing the right thermal transfer label material is critical.
Durable Label Material
The label material for PCBs must have two important characteristics.
- First the material or media must be durable enough to withstand high temperatures and high pressure chemical washes.
- Secondly, the adhesive must be aggressive enough to withstand high temperatures along with Austin, Texas environmental factors such as heat, cold and humidity.
TSC Thermal Transfer Barcode Printers
The labels are available in different material (media) types suitable for different imaging and environmental needs. Matching the label material, environment, and thermal transfer printer is critical.
Barcode Southwest highly recommends the TSC TX 300 or the TSC TX 600 thermal transfer barcode printer for this print application.
There are three reasons Barcode Southwest recommends either of these thermal transfer barcode printers:
- First is available print resolution. The two available print resolutions produce consistent, sharp images.
- The TX300 prints at 300 dots per inch.
- The TX600 has a 600 dpi resolution.
- The second reason is its size. This desktop printer and consumes very little work space.
- Finally, this printer is very user-friendly.
- The clamshell design allows easy set-up of label material and ribbons.
- This is a center-justify printer. The printed barcodes will be consistent throughout your print runs.
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to customers all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio. Contact Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 or fill out this contact form!
Happy Printing 🙂
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted 03/23/2020 By Lucy
Small Circuit Board Labels for Austin, Houston, Dallas and San Antonio.