The Printronix T8000 series of thermal printers are the newest industrial printers offered by Barcode Southwest. Call us at 888-764-9965! Let us help you learn how this premier high-end printer will benefit your company!
Key Features of the Printronix T8000 Series of Thermal Printers
This industrial thermal printer series has three features to meet the printing needs of your company.
Do not be intimidated by the size of this sturdy industrial printer. This is one of the most user-friendly printers available.
- First, is the easy side loading for all media.
- Second, featured in the inside cover of all all Printronix printers are media (label and ribbon) loading guides.
- This user-friendly guide increases production time by eliminating media loading errors.
- Third, the large side window allows monitoring of both label material and printer ribbon supplies.
To better meet the print needs of your company, the Printronix T8000 series of thermal printers are available in three maximum print widths:
- 4.5 inches.
- 6.8 inches.
- 8.75 inches.
Any of the printers can print up to 99″ in length.
Each printer supports supports an 8″ OD full label roll capacity.
Productivity is increased with a maximum ribbon roll length up to 1,968′ on a one-inch core. The Printronix T8000 series of thermal printers works with wax, wax/resin or resin ribbons.
As a final note, standard media handling modes include:
- Tear-off strip.
This printer wastes no valuable production time.
- The 4′ printer generates 14 inches per second (IPS).
- The 6″ printer has a can print up to 12 IPS
- Lastly, the 8″ printer will print up to 10 IPS.
Printronix T8000 thermal printers have the capability to print both thermal transfer and direct thermal print modes.
The following options and accessories are available for all three printers:
- Internal rewinder.
- Heavy duty cutter.
- Print and peel.
Printronix T8000 Thermal Printer Applications
Printronix and Barcode Southwest recommend six print applications for use with the T8000.
- Barcoding (1-D and 2-D).
- Compliance Labeling (shipping and receiving).
- Transportation and Logistics.
Click the link below to view the Printronix T8000 brochere.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help you implement the Printronix T8000 series of thermal printers. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted March 17, 2020 By Lucy
Thermal Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.