The MX340P thermal transfer barcode printer from TSC is a versatile industrial barcode label printer. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965! Let us help you learn how this high-volume printer will benefit your company.
TSC MX340P Thermal Transfer Barcode Printer Key Features
The following four features can help increase productivity for your company.
- First, it is important to note this printer functions in both thermal transfer AND direct thermal print modes.
- Second, the MX340P thermal barcode printer supports a full roll (8′ OD) label capacity.
- The third feature is the 6-button menu and control touch LCD panel.
- A final productivity-increasing feature is print speed capability up to 14 ips (Inches per second) with a print resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch).
The second key feature of the MX340P thermal transfer barcode printer is that it is user-friendly.
The sensors detect:
- The type of gap used with your label material.
- Media capacity.
- The end of your ribbon.
The MX340P works well with the following three types of labels (print media):
- Continuous feed.
- Black mark.
- First, and foremost is the color touch LCD panel with 6-button control. This allows for quick and easy printer set up and job status check.
- Secondly, common tasks such as label calibration and setting the gap sensors are one touch away.
Most businesses rely upon barcoding. The TSC MX340P has 1-D and 2-D barcode print capability.
The print speed of 14 ips combined with the 300 dpi resolution consistently prints barcodes that are crisp, easy to read and more important, easy to scan.
TSC recommends four print applications:
First, Industrial-duty Printing.
Second, Compliance Labeling.
Fourth, Order Fulfillment.
TSC offers a best in industry warranty with two great features:
First, the TSC MX340P desktop thermal label printer comes with a two year printer warranty.
Second, the printhead has a 12 month/1 million linear inch (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help you implement the TSC MX340P thermal printer with your Houston, TX company. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted October 21, 2019 By Lucy
Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Printers for Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.