Barcode Southwest would like to recommend the Zebra ZT610 Industrial Barcode Printer for your Houston, TX company. We offer this as a replacement for the 110Xi4 and the R110Xi4 industrial printers. The Zebra ZT610 barcode printer has more “brains and brawn” than previous Zebra printers. Additionally, this printer delivers a consistent performance in any Houston, TX printing environment. Call Barcode Southwest at 888-764-9965 to see how we can help you use this printer to improve your company’s efficiency and productivity.
Features of the Zebra ZT610 Barcode Printer
The Zebra ZT610 Industrial Barcode Printer has many features that will improve the efficiency and productivity of your Houston, TX company. This new industrial printer maintains the best features of its predecessors. In addition to keeping the best, the Zebra ZT610 barcode printer also elevates performance, ease of use, management and longevity.
Eight Outstanding Features
- To begin with, precision and registration have been refined for labels as small as .118 inches (that is really small 😎) with 600 dpi resolution for applications such as circuit boards and other small Houston, TX parts manufacturers.
- The second Zebra ZT610 feature is a long-life printhead which reduces the need and cost for replacement.
- As a third feature, the settings are simpler with the printhead pressure toggle and a single knob for media adjustments.
- Advanced onboard sensors alert users to status and problems and will also connect to troubleshooting help to reduce downtime is the fourth feature.
- A fifth benefit is the field-installable upgrades. These upgrades include RFID and media handling as well as a rewinder, cutter and a peeler.
- The sixth feature that the Barcode Southwest Zebra ZT610 offers is much more memory than the Xi4: 1 GB RAM and 2 GB of flash.
- The seventh feature is the upgraded processor. The processor has been upgraded from the Xi4’s 133 Mhz to an 800 Mhz.
- Finally, the backlit LCD display has been replaced with a color LCD display for better visibility.
Zebra ZT610 Barcode Printer Upgrades
The Zebra ZT610 still features the easy media loading with lighted path and side-loading door, in addition to the all-metal construction and the power to keep printing barcode labels 24/7. However, the upgrades of the Zebra ZT610 deliver the following five performance-improving upgrades for your Houston, TX company:
- Built-in thermal management to block incoming dust and debris.
- Highly visible color display that alerts users to printer errors.
- Unprecedented operational visibility and control.
- Plug-and-play integration.
- A platform that evolves with the needs of your company.
Call Barcode Southwest at 1-888-764-9965 to see how we can help you use the Zebra ZT610 barcode label printer to improve your productivity and operational efficiency. Or complete our contact form!
Barcode Southwest is a premier supplier of barcode printers and labels for a wide range of industry applications. We supply to clients all over the Southwest region of the U.S., including, but not limited to, Houston, TX, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please visit our Barcode Southwest Facebook page.
Posted 1/28/2019 By Lucy